|Now in person post-pandemic (la.shambhala.org)|
|Wish I also to be in Pasadena, but Sakyong so controversial like Shugden (dalailama.com)|
- Sunday morning online meditation practice 9:00–11:45 am
- Sunday Global Online Gathering 12:00–1:00 pm (PT)
- Harvest of Peace is a special Shambhala Community celebration of the Fall Equinox -- harvesting in the northern hemisphere and planting in the southern.
|Hey, this is a good idea. We should observe the Equinox.|
Members and friends are invited to reconnect with the Shambhala community. Newcomers are welcome to see what it's all about! We will be following all CDC recommendations and local regulations regarding in-person gathering, including social distancing and masking. Refreshments will be scaled back this year given the current circumstances, so bring food. We will provide some packaged snacks. Please bring your own drinks and any food you’d like for your own consumption. No alcohol permitted. There are picnic tables in the beautiful outdoor space under the giant redwoods.
- 3:00 to 4:00 pm - Lhasang and community practice
- 4:00 to 5:00 pm - State of the center address, appreciations
- 5:00 to 7:00 pm - Prayer Flag making for all ages and socially distanced Social!