- Bob Dole hospitalized, undergoing therapy (AP)
- Obama White House to its security critics: We are tough, just like Bush (Christian Science Monitor)
- Cheney hates Obama, calls him "one-term president"
- Outlook no brighter for Obama's new health plan (AP)
- Schwarzenegger breaks with GOP on health care, stimulus
- Cheney hospitalized after experiencing chest pains (Reuters)
- Comics (after all, laughter is the best medicine)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Dick Cheney survives 5th heart attack
Whew, thank goodness Dick Cheney sur-vived yet another revolt from his own heart. The internal revolution was put down by doctors using stents or secret procedures, which they are not willing to reveal at the moment. A pacemaker had already been installed. But one would think that with all the billions steered to Haliburton (which he was formerly CEO of) doctors could do a little more, like maybe steal/purchase someone else's heart. But conservatives who are very compassionate, like the group Cheney addressed only last week, would never consider that.