|Come meditate... Against the Stream: Buddhist Meditation Society (againstthestream.org)|
|The Mass Meditation Initiative Los Angeles|
PasaDharma Meditation is a drop-in (free/by donation) class that helps weekly participants establish a daily mindfulness and meditation practice. It is also a preparation center for the Mass Meditation Initiative (presented by DisclosureFest.org).
There are readings from Jack Kornfield, Pema Chodron, Bhikkhu Bodhi, Thich Nhat Hanh, Alan Watts, D.T. Suzuki, Noah Levine, and others. Guided serenity meditation is followed by kinhin (Japanese Zen "mindful walking"), loving kindness meditation, Sanskrit and Pali chanting, Buddhist teachings, discussion, yoga, sharing, and vegan snacks.
- PasaDharma Buddhist Meditation
- The Neighborhood Church
- 301 N. Orange Grove Bl., Rm. 23
- Pasadena, CA 91103
- Thursdays at 7:00-8:30 PM
|Dharma Punx: Against the Stream has centers across the United States.|
- Against the Stream, North Hollywood
- La Maida Inn: 11159 La Maida Street
- North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Thursdays 7:00-8:00 PM (beginning Oct. 26th)
|Mass Meditation at One Love Music &Art Festival, Oct. 20-22, 2017 (disclosurefest.org)|