- Who is Buddha?
- What is Dharma?
- How do the basic laws of Buddhism manifest in our daily lives?
- What is the path to enlightenment?
- What are the guidelines for Zen living?
- Is seated meditation (Zazen) necessary?
- What role does faith play in Zen practice?
- How do compassion and helping others fit in with modern living?
Admission is free. Discussion is led by Rev. Koshi Kuwahara, Zen Priest. Saturday, 5/15/10, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. Where? Classroom on 2nd floor at Zenshuji, 123 South Hewitt St., downtown Los Angeles 90012 (Little Tokyo).