|[Wow, I never realized living in the West was the same as living in a secretive rape culture!]|
|Sex slave abductee Chloe Ayling shown taking a selfie of her buxom figure (The Sun)|
|Alleged sex slave driver, Lukasz Pawel Herba|
Chilling images from the ‘dark web advert used by Brit model Chloe Ayling’s abductors to try and sell her as a sex slave’ were released for the investigation.
|Chilling images: dark web ad for sex slave|
|Shocking list of ‘sex slave client services’|
|Disturbing flier includes details of the slave’s age, measurements, location (The Sun)|
- The gang “do[es] not sell girls that are terminally ill, pregnant, have STDs or are young mothers.”
- The women abducted can be “transported globally” with “collection” also available.
- Auctions normally take place on Sundays and a “normally within a week of capture.”
- Doctors test the girls for STDs and “whether they are pure.”
- Auctions are “strictly for recommended people only.”
- Details of where each woman is taken from, born, and held
|Chloe (Dan Charity/The Sun)|
|Alleged kidnapper Luke Herb|
The Sun has informed the National Crime Agency, who are leading the investigation, of the email who say they were already aware of it.
|Black Death leaflet (Splash)|
It appears to be Chloe Ayling in the images -- looking dazed laying on the floor with the Black Death cult leaflet laying on her stomach. More