Rising in the polls, laying waste to Willard "Mittens" Romney and Rick Perry, corporate darling Herman Cain is facing mounting allegations. At least three lawsuits were settled, but only one accuser has since stepped forward and gone public. It would have been nice to finally have black president, but not if he got there by being a worse sell-out than our warmongering yes man, B.S. Obama.
Controversial poster almost revealing a woman's body covered up (steroidtimes.com)
Cain faces fourth sexual harassment claim
New York Daily News
Herman Cain won’t be getting “back on message” anytime soon. Sharon Bialek, a fourth woman accusing Cain of sexual harassment, went public on Monday in a press conference with celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred.
Bialek, a mother of three that Allred introduced as a registered Republican, revealed her encounter with the Republican candidate in 1997 in which she says he crossed the line when she asked him for help getting a job after being let go from the National Restaurant Association's educational foundation.
"He put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals," Bialek said. "He also grabbed my head and brought it to his crotch." At that point, Bialek says, Cain justified his actions by saying, "You want a job, right?" More (+ video)
- Herman Cain still wins Republican's hearts
- Cain's post-cancer smoking ad with Block
- Woman says Cain put hand up her skirt
- Herman Cain has 4th sexual harassment accuser
- American Dream Dead? Weath gap wider than ever
- Herman Cain accuser gives details
- Myths of the Osama bin Laden raid
- Obama's secret weapon to win: the GOP?