- Innovative Treatment Approaches and Clinical Skill for Trauma, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, and Addictions
- Oct. 3-Nov. 27, 2013, Friday mornings, 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- This workshop is designed for mental health clinicians who would like to begin utilizing the practices and princeiples of mindfulness, compassion training, and acceptance-based treatment with their clients
- It outlines how to help clients manage intense and difficult emotions.
- It teaches the mental (heart), somatic (body), and social (environmental) consequences associated with painful mind-brain-body disorders
- ENROLL: uclaextension.edu, (310) 825-7093 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for complete course information: Reg#Z5118CA, Z5123CA, Z5124CA, Z5160CA.
|Adapting ancient practices for modern life|
- Westwood 204 ABC Extension Lindbrook Center
- Oct. 4-Nov. 22, 2013 (5 meetings, except 10-11-13)
- Fridays, 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Pre-registration required; no enrollment at door.
|UCLA professors poached by USC as UCLA students protest fee hikes.|