Orly Taitz Raises a New Issue: Obama’s Social Security Number
Jonathan Weisman (Christian Science Monitor)
In an interview with Washington Wire, she now says that Mr. Obama once used a Social Security number that was not assigned to him. She [also] claims he graduated from Columbia University in nine months, not two years, as he claims.
“I have to say that this is a step in the right direction,” she said of the release of the birth certificate, “just as the release of the Watergate tapes was a step in right direction by Richard Nixon. And like Richard Nixon, there’s a good chance this will cost him his presidency.”
"The President of the Universe's job is not to wield power, but to distract attention away from it."
Wisdom Quarterly (ANALYSIS)
What does it all mean? Barack "Barry Soetoro" Hussein Obama is president of the corporation (US, Inc.), not of the United States as we know it. But as it turns out, allegiance to something other than the country may be the oath taken by other presidents as well. (George Washington was able to levy taxes unconstitutionally by taking a special oath to something other than the sovereign country he was meant to preside over). George Bush and Dick Cheney, the two worst persons ever to hold the office, had no legal right to do so because they were from the same state. But that did not stop them or the (s)election process. It's just nice to know where we stand with presidents rather than being lied to constantly. Obama wants war. Obama wants debt. Obama wants whatever the military-industrial complex wants him to want (more nuclear reactors, more oil dependence, more corporate bailouts, unthinkable man made disasters and the Marshal law that goes with them...). All that Bush-Cheney wanted the (Orwellian) hard way, Obama was installed to give us the easy (Brave New World Huxley) way. The bottom line is, we are not allowed to question because to question something with so many implications makes one a "Birther," a "conspiracy theorist," a "nut." Truth is truth, and truth will out, whatever the truth may be. That the wagons in the mainstream media circle around to protect the lie or that Sarah Palin and Donald Trump are "convinced" and quiet down is no surprise. This is not Right versus Left; this is lifting the veil of why things in our world really happen in spite of the cover stories. Smile. Sometimes it's enough to know. And we are very blessed to know more than people at almost any time in history. Thank goodness the powers that be selected a very genial, handsome, and above all well-spoken "universal president."
1. The patterned background is too seamless for a document kept in a bound volume [for decades].
2. The “Date Accepted” is four days later than “Date of Birth.”
3. Smudges in box next to name of attendant.
4. M.D. who signed the document conveniently died eight years ago.
5. Two mysterious Xs above “twin” and “triplet.”
6. Unexplained “8991” on document's right side.
7. “41” at to right of document looks suspicious.
8. Birth certificate of someone born at the same hospital a day later has a lower number.
9. There is no official seal.
10. Still says “Certificate of Live Birth.”
11. Instead of “African” under father's race, “Colored” or “Negro” would have been used in 1961.
12. The type for “Caucasian” is too perfect, not possible for a typewriter from 1961.
13. No footprint.
14. No birth weight.
15. Signature of mother and attendant are too similar.
16. Under hour of birth, the “M.” in “P.M.” is a different font.
17. Address for Obama's childhood home is the middle of a highway.
18. Hawaii's Governor until recently claimed there was no birth certificate.
19. Obviously Photoshopped. Layers!
20. We all know his real name is Barry Saetoro [Soetoro] and he changed his name to Barack Obama after visiting Pakistan. More
- All of these theories have been culled from The Smoking Gun's article on the birth certificate and the resulting comments.
- Will poorly forged document stop Birthers? (Christian Science Monitor)
- VIDEO: Problems with the short-form Certificate of Live Birth
- VIDEO: Rightwing G. Gordon Liddy calls Obama "illegal alien"