Wisdom Quarterly is experiencing temporary technical difficulties that have been cutting into the number, appearance, and quality of postings. Blogger.com, a subsidiary of the Google Multinational Corporation, recently instituted drastic changes to its editing software. We are back to the Stone Age. And there seems little choice but to try to make sense of these unexpected changes, which rival Facebook's alterations in foolishness and scope. The CIA and Zuckerberg's "social network" has lost the participation of many users and many more fans recently as it moves toward the largest hysterical IPO in history. IXQuick.com and many other superior free search engines -- which do not spy on users -- are cutting into Google. Could Blogger be far behind? Will we return to normal programming momentarily because as Stewie Griffin is fond of quoting Henry Ford, "Whether you think you can or [think you] can't, you're right."
|Simpler life of pad and paper (overgrownpath.com)|
- Top 10 vegan friendly places to meet and eat
- Rodney King comes to grips with "The Riot Within"In his new memoir, Rodney King explains why he gave his famous "Can we get along?" speech 20 years ago when the Los Angeles riots erupted after police guilty of brutality were acquitted in his videotaped beating. [Two were later convicted in a civil trial.] His lawyers had drafted a far angrier script for him. He also reflects on his life since the trial: "Things have changed for me," he says.PHOTOS: Celebrating 4/20 in Los AngelesThe LA Weekly goes to Venice Beach to see how local and visiting potheads are toking and stroking their egos on Earth Day weekend.Serial "teardrop" rapist on the loose in the City of Angels
- 100 koans to ponder (Buddhism.org)
- The New (Buddhist) Lord's Prayer and Mary
- VIDEO: Woman with two vaginas shocks the world