|Aztec warrior at Kukulkan during 12-21-12 Mayan celebrations (ABC.net.au)|
|Pyramids exist all over the world (Klaus Dona)|
|Waiting for Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca|
|Young Goodman Brown's vision (BK)|
(The Buddha, closing verse, "Advice to Householders," DN 31).
- VIDEO: Hidden History of Human Race (Klaus Dona)
- Nirbiru is approaching to disrupt our atmosphere
- Nirbiru: What NASA knows but isn't telling us (Camelot)
- Zecharia Sitchin on the Mayan Calendar
- Sitchin made it very clear that the Mayans made no prophecies about destruction. The Mayan Calendar does not represent the end of the world. It is a long-form count (cycles of 144,000 days) between an event that occurred in 3113 BC and its anticipated reoccurrence. What event? The coming of the sky god (winged serpent, naga king) Quetzalcoatl. The date may actually be 2060 not 2012.