- Cures, supplements, minerals: criticalhealthnews.com
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss an iatrogenic news article on a study from the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center. The study links the use of pharmaceutical drugs that contain anticholinergics (a chemical compound that stops acetylcholine from working properly in the human nervous system).
- Gazel has kidney disease, wants to get off transplant list.
- Niki has follow-up questions regarding kidney disease.
- Julie has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
- Emma has been experiencing flu-like symptoms for a month.