Monday, August 17, 2026

All the President's Women: Fun with Trump

.
Did Melania really vote for Kamala?
All the President's Men is a book about corrupt Republican Tricky Dick Nixon. Melania missing. No one has seen her in 25 days, which comes after a 70% reduction in accompanying DonT to public events. Karoline Leavitt left, just up and resigned, retired at 27, still sporting DonT's favorite lips on a woman. It's odd because she's into older men. She left DonT, 80, for a 60-year-old husband who do. They have a newborn. No one has seen Melania in weeks. We know she doesn't live in the White House or even in DC. Pam Bondi had to go to avoid prosecution, but what's Mel's excuse?

I was his favorite. Ask him.

Sometimes it's hard to face myself for all I've done. But I paid Ivanka off and pushed Ivana.
Do you like it when I bounce on your goober, Daddy? - Yes, Ivanka, keep it up. | Incest?
Just cuz she looks like Ivanka? Katie Johnson accuses Donald Trump... (Cristina Bruno Dalola)

Like the white turkey? - No! - What about Don?
Perhaps she's hiding out in Mar a Lago or Manhattan, maybe somewhere underground or on a small island in the
US Virgin Islands near Florida. What's Hillary-hating Tulsi Gabbard up to, and where is she? Never mind, now there's fresh flesh to surround white Mr. T, self-appointed king of the country, women more important than Mrs. Trump. There's infatuated Natalie Harp, a fundraiser named Meredith O’Rourke, 54, who Don calls his "Princess of Darkness," the hand up his bottom White House Chief of Staff ðŸ‘¹Susie Wiles, and the nodding (not Trump sycophant activist Mayra ‘Nodding Woman’ JoliBobble Head Girl Jayme Franklin, the president's official Zapper.

Bobble head sexbot technology may have gotten so advanced the public doesn't even notice.

Jew? Hymie? CIA built bots long ago
"Jayme," really? That's odd because in a case of predictive programming, there was once a fully automated Jewish character on Get Smart called "Hymie the Robot" (played by Dick Gautier). Hymie is an ethnic slur for Jews, like Jesse Jackson calling New York "Hymietown" or someone saying "Hebe (Heeb)" to a Hebrews. Hymie, who had a tendency of taking instructions too literally, was a 100% realistic humanoid robot built by KAOS. For his first mission, Agent 86 Maxwell Smart manages to bring Hymie over to the side of CONTROL, like the CIA winning over a Mossad or Shin Bet counterpart spy. The two spying agencies, K and C, are ever at odds like Zoroastrianism's GOOD and EVIL, a dichotomy stolen by universalist Catholicism.

Head bobbing, dead eyed pregnant sexbot Jayme Leagh Franklin is incubating a baby?
Anyone who says Trump is hideous under cake makeup and hairspray hasn't seen his parents.
I'm not ugly...for an Oompa Loompa. My Mom loves my hairdo, hair dye, and makeup.
Does a woman (Susie Wiles) really run the show as Trump does what he's told by Bibi et al?


Epstein friends: Playboy playmate Bunny, Don T, Bill 'Bubba' Clinton, Melania on an island?

I've done more than touch it. Right, Bubba? That joker Jeffrey has it on surveillance video.
Girls, I mean women, love money. Right, Jeff? If only you were here to keep partying with us.

Melania, British royal Prince Andrew, Nordic blond, and fun spy for Israel Jeffrey Epstein
I did it for the money. Look what I have to put up from this walking-talking trouser toilet.

Eyes like daggers, I would put eyedrops in his drink, but he already has constant diarrhea.
After I dated and possibly father two Island Boys with Mel, Trump asked for my seconds.
All I've ever wanted to be was a peaceful potsmoking hippie in a VW van. Ask anybody.

Corruption? Soliciting bribes? No. Meredith 'Princess of Darkness' O'Rourke just raises funds

No comments: