|A Buddha figure encased in one of many inexplicable bell-shaped stupas, Borobudur, Indonesia, the largest Buddhist site in world (Wisdom Quarterly)|
|What was the purpose of this mega structure?|
|Hitler out for a propaganda photo op|
- Entrances to secret Antarctic military bases
- When the Smithsonian discovered an ancient Egyptian colony in the Grand Canyon
- VIDEO: Time travel to 2749 (Montauk Project, Philadelphia Experiment)
- VIDEO: Richard C. Hoagland's story of Elenin and NASAs astonishing visit to Vesta
|Space or akasha deva loka (Wiki)|
"Venerable sir, is it possible by traveling to know or see or reach the far end of the universe where one does not undergo rebirth, aging, dying, passing away, or reappearing?"
"I tell you, friend, that it is not possible by traveling to know or see or reach the far end of the universe where one does not undergo rebirth, aging, dying, passing away, or reappearing."
|Future Buddha, Ladakh (Sahil Vohra/flickr)|
"I with a 100 year life, a 100 year span spent 100 years traveling. And apart from the time spent eating, drinking, savoring, urinating, defecating, and sleeping to ward off weariness. But without reaching the end of the universe, I died along the way. So it is amazing, venerable sir, it is awesome, how well this has been said by the Blessed One!"
|Golden Buddhist altar (BuddhistTrainTour)|
- there is the universe (world),
- the origination of the universe,
- the cessation of the universe, and
- the path of practice leading to the cessation of the universe." [This is another wording of the ennobling Four Noble Truths.]