|Heroin used to be chic (lelaid). Thx, Big Pharma!|
|Bulging opium poppy pods? No, it's the "Buddha Belly plant," Jatropha podagrica, which grows from the bottleplant shrub (1guy2be/flickr.com)|
|Levine's new book on recovery|
|Chic Phillip Seymour Hoffman (cracked.com)|
|Salvation in a dirty spoon?|
It's a growing problem in this country, and heroin use here has doubled since 2007. According to the DEA, heroin seizures in New York State are up nearly 70 percent over the last four years. LISTEN
|Spock: Cigarettes gave me cancer. Don't smoke.|
- BOOK: A Buddhist Path to Recovery from Addiction
- FULL VIDEO: "DMT: The Spirit Molecule"
- Why do so many celebrities suffer from drug addiction?
- CVS to ban tobacco sales! Why? Pharmacy plans to make more money selling pharmaceutical treatments to fight nicotine addiction "treatments"
- COMEDY: The Hummus (the Muslim "Onion") takes a satirical look at Islamophobia
- Is it all in my thyroid gland? (extended ad)
- Bill Nye "the Science Guy" debates Creation Museum's Ken Ham