Friday, August 6, 2021

Warped Tour ends: Punk is dead? JFA (video)

VICE News; JFA, Voltage Line TV; Seth Auberon, Pfc. Sandoval (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly

Warped Tour had to end because punk is dead

Punk's not dead, it is said. But look in my bed: boneyard garden flowers, tulips and carnations like the Day of the Dead. But my li'l sis dyed her hair red! The mall's carrying DIY tees. And I'm on my knees, mourning the end of EPs, and I people-please, try to freeze clock and calendar. No use. The Warped and the Bowl', it's what we all know, time to give up all hope...


JFA at Squaw Peak Park
(VoltageLineTV, 11/29/14) Music in this video like the song "Beach Blanket Bongout" by JFA is from their album Blatant Localism. (Where's Squaw Peak Park? Why are they called JFA? Guess they hate Pres. Reagan, or maybe they just love Jodie Foster. Ask singer Brian B).

No comments: