Monday, September 20, 2021

Full Harvest Moon chakra cleanse meditation

What is a Harvest Moon? When to view it in September 2021 (treehugger.com)

Full Moon Chakra Cleansing Meditation | πŸŒ• Harvest Moon Sept. 2021 | Autumn Equinox Meditation
(The Curious Yogi - Meditation & Mindfulness, Sept. 17, 2021) πŸŒΎπŸŒš The Harvest Moon appears near the Autumnal Equinox. This is a guided full moon meditation to participate with Soma/Luna/Chandra. Let's immerse ourselves in the sound of Tibetan Buddhist singing bowls, relax our minds, focus inwardly, and release all stress from the chakras or energy wheels in the body. Sit or lie down for this. Get comfortable or do this as a sleep meditation. πŸ™ For best results use noise cancelling headphones. πŸŽ§πŸš€
  • 00:00 Introduction
  • 1:00 Start Meditation
  • 32:19 Chakra Bowl & Mantra Flow
This month the full moon is in Pisces. Today’s meditation is under a Harvest Moon, putting us in a season of transition. It’s a period of struggle between Darkness and Light, a period of hope, a time to reap what we have sown throughout the year, a period to slow down and lead ourselves to what we need. πŸ™

LET'S BE FRIENDS: πŸ“Έ Instagram.com/the.curious...

WHO I AM: I discovered meditation and fell in love with it in 2020 during the pandemic. I would think meditation is about having an empty mind and staying still. If you ask my mother, she will say that's not possible. But the more I studied, the more I realized that meditation is not about being still and serious. It is actually about being present, being conscious, being open to what is coming next, whatever it might be. Welcome everything. I feel honored and humbled to share my practice. 

WHAT ABOUT CREDENTIALS: RYT 200-hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher; currently student of 200-hr instinctive meditation. 

🐢 SUPPORT A CAUSE: I am a volunteer for Causes for Animals Singapore. 🎁 100% of proceeds from booking a live session with me will go to saving these puppies: giving.sg/campaigns/yogaforgood 🌍 My website: thecuriousyogi.me

πŸ‘‹ GET IN TOUCH: Let's talk. I’d love to hear from you. DM-ing @the.curious.yogi directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if a question is very long, feel free to email me at suchi@thecuriousyogi.me

No comments: