Saturday, August 20, 2022

"10 Things I Hate About You" (Kate Leah)

Once there was a movie with Julia Stiles, now there's a song by Leah Kate; Eds., Wisdom Quarterly
I hate you, Heath Ledger.

I hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
even worse when you make me cry

I hate it when you're not around
and the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate
not even close not even a little bit not even at all


LYRICS: "10 Things I Hate About You"
10 things I'd love.
I caught you cheating/ You had the nerve to say you're sleeping, just not with her/ But tell your friends that I'll be lost without you/ And I'll admit it, sometimes I miss when we were in it/ So I made a list so I'll never forget all the things I hate about you:

[CHORUS] Ten, you're selfish/ Nine, you're jaded/ Eight, the dumbest guy I've dated/ Seven, talk a big game 'til you're naked/ Only six seconds and I had to fake it/ Five, you're toxic/ Four, can't trust you/ Three, you still got mommy issues/ Two years of your bullshit I can't undo/ One, I hate the fact that you made me love you//

Your friends must suck if they think you're cool/ A sloppy drunk obsessed with his Juul/ Keep buying bottles with your daddy's money/ And I don't know how I fell for your shit/ You gross me out, now I've got the ick/ And I've got a list of why you don't get to uck me [CHORUS]

You made me love you/ You made me love you/ Ooh, oh, how'd you make me love you?/ And I'll admit it, sometimes I miss when we were in it/ So I made a list, yeah/ Ten things I hate about you

6 Questions a Narcissist CAN'T Answer
(Common Ego, July 26, 2022) Want to catch a narcissist off guard? Ask any of these six questions a narcissist can't answer. Sure, they may try, but these questions for a narcissist are likely to send them spiraling into a world of word salad as they try to get their bearings.

No comments: