Sunday, February 5, 2023

Grammys' full winners list: Beyonce, Harry...

NPR.org; CC Liu, Crystal Q. (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly (Beyonce's semi-nudes on Instagram)
Beyonce becomes winningest and Harry Styles gets album of the year (Hollywood Reporter)
Can't a semi-straight-white-male catch a break around here? - How about album of the year?


I'm way more beautiful than Princess Bee, not cuz I have more money (Adele before and after)
I'm "Queen" Bee, B*tch, not princess. Get it straight, Chubby (Getty Images/NPR).

O, I'm SO sorry, Beeyonsay. I diddent know yous was gonna win mores than me was (NPR).

.
The Economics of the Grammys, Explained (by NPR): Sure, Beyoncé and Adele might scoop up even more awards for their collections. But with prizes being handed out in 91 categories, a lot of folks stand to see career boosts due to the Grammy Awards.
What, me Black boyfriend? I luv 'im! It's not cuzz he's Black or makes me look legit.

No comments: