|St. Issa (Jesus), the Buddha, Goddess Oshun, Bodhisattva Kwan Yin, Shiva (tumblr.com)|
- In generosity and helping others, be like the river.
- In compassion and grace, be like the sun.
- In concealing others’ faults, be like the night.
- In anger and fury, be like the dead.
- In modesty and humility, be like the soil.
- In tolerance, be like the ocean.
- Either appear as you are, or be as you appear.
|Rumi, Founder of Whirling Dervishes|
|Rumi Museum (newlotus.buddhistdoor.com)|
|Rumi Mausoleum (newlotus.buddhistdoor.com)|
- The Buddha of Balochistan
- School of Buddhist Thangka Painting
- The globalization of (Jewish) Yiddish
- Bed nets for Malaria: losing the arms race?
- Using human waste to grow food, fight climate change
- LaBrassBanda’s int'l music with Bavarian roots