- WILD FOODS
- WILDERNESS SKILLS (fire-making, weaponry, shelter-building)
- URBAN SKILLS (food and water storage, emergency preparedness, alternatives to electricity)
- NATURE AWARENESS
- ECOLOGY AWARENESS
- Private and group consultations
- Lectures to scouts, churches, schools, libraries, etc.
- Publications and DVDs for further survival education
|Christopher Nyerges tends to some greens.|
|Go Green and Save Money at Home|
Since Dolores’ passing in 2008 Christopher has carried on with peripatetic faculty with unique skills.
Since 1974 Christopher has taken over 30,000 children and adults on his Wild Food and Survival Skills Outings, as well as other field trips and outdoor programs.
Nyerges has worked with such groups as Sierra Club, Tree People, the Southwest Museum, the Boy Scouts of America, Elder Hostel, home schools, public and private schools, churches, and libraries.
|Prince Siddhartha's kingdom, Afghanistan, came to rack and ruin, and he would have, too, had he not relied on himself to find a solution he then gave to the his people and the world. Shown here the aftermath of a landslide (Ahmad Zubair/latimes.com).|
- More info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call office: (626) 791-3217