|Android, Android in my hand, who is fairest in all the land? (stylecaster.com)|
|The symmetry of Amber Heard|
- Johnny Depp's estranged [and possibly beaten] wife has the most beautiful face in the world.
- Kim Kardashian came second according to scientific face mapping.
- Kate Moss was third and had the perfect forehead.
- Ancient Greeks claimed there was a "Golden Ratio" [Fibonacci series as the proportions for the most pleasing symmetry] for physical perfection.
|The Buddha's beauty|
WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITY FACES
|Rihanna, who is of mixed race from Barbados, was in Nice for "terror" attack (IH).|
|Does science suffer from implicit bias?|
- Amber Heard 91.85%
- Kim Kardashian 91.39%
- Kate Moss 91.06%
- Emily Ratajkowski 90.8%
- Kendall Jenner 90.18%
- Helen Mirren 89.93%
- Scarlett Johansson 89.82%
- Selena Gomez 89.57%
- Marilyn Monroe 89.41%
- Jennifer Lawrence 89.24
- Pres. Obama confronts race issues bigger than perceptions of beauty
- Woman dies by falling into Grand Canyon
Ven. Thanissaro (trans) Bhojana Sutta: "A Meal" (AN 5.37) edited by Wisdom Quarterly
|Maitreya Future-Buddha statue outside Diskit Monastery, Himalayas (itisemriarticles)|
"In giving a meal [dana, a generous act usually in support of a recluse's spiritual exertions as a sannyasin or Buddhist wandering ascetic or monastic], the donor gives five things to the recipient. What are those five?
"One gives life, beauty, happiness, strength, and quick-wittedness. Having given life, one gains a share of long life, either human or divine [when this karma bears fruit opportunistically].
"Having given beauty, one gains a share of beauty, either human or divine. Having given happiness, one gains a share of happiness, either human or divine. Having given strength, one has a share in strength, either human or divine. Having given quick-wittedness, one gains a share of quick-wittedness, either human or divine. In giving a meal, the donor gives these five things to the recipient."