- April 15th ("Tax Day") pushed back to April 18th due to weekend and Washington DC's Emancipation Day
- Pres. Trump is a tax cheat and America hates him
- Trump White House: Team Bannon goes into hiding
- VIDEO: Caucasian brother James Bailey raped his sister, Kathryn Bailey, then she confronts him in court
- White male repeatedly molests stepdaughter, rapes sister, mom urges sister to keep quiet
- Easter "Sunday" in Jerusalem: Holy Fire Ceremony — Thousands of Christians gather for an ancient fire ceremony that celebrates the alleged resurrection of Jesus. In a ritual dating back at least 1,200 years, on Saturday (the actual Sabbath or Seventh Day) they'll crowd into the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christian tradition holds that Jesus was crucified, buried, and resurrected.
- How to be a more manly pipsqueak (herbal testosterone)
- How to revive low testosterone levels
- Hey, fatso, lose the belly fat (Here's how)
- "Hot plants" that increase romantic feelings
- AUDIO: How to be healthy and young again (Dr. Wallach)
Friday, April 14, 2017
A topical JOKE
Jokes4us.com; Seth Auberon, Pat Macpherson, Ashley Wells (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly
Three guys were talking in the local bar when the manager announced that he had just hired the strongest man around to work as bouncer. He was so sure that he offered a $1,000 bet that no one could beat him.
The challenge was that the bouncer would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran out then hand that lemon to the customer. Anyone who could squeeze even one more drop out of the lemon would win the money.
Over the next few days many people tried -- truck drivers, gangsters, karate masters -- and all failed. Then one day a geeky little fellow, a pipsqueek of a man with heavy horn-rimmed glasses, came into the bar and inquired if he could have a go at the challenge.
After the laughter died down, the manager said it was only fair that he be given a chance. The bouncer picked up a lemon and started squeezing. Once he was done he handed the remains to the little guy, who promptly squeezed another drop out of it. Everyone was amazed and doubted he had actually done it. So just to assure everyone, he squeezed out 3 more drops onto the bar.
Everyone looked on in amazement as the manager was about to hand over the prize money. But he paused and asked the man, "Excuse me, but what do you do for a living that has given you this extraordinary ability? Construction worker, weightlifter, stage magician?" "No," replied the man, "IRS agent." Source