Monday, September 18, 2023

Poet Olivia Gatwood on sex; Doja Cat rap

Maxim George, glamourbiz.com, 8/31/20; Ashley Wells, Dhr. Seven (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly
My looks have nothing to do with my success. Well, it doesn't hurt to be easy on the eyes.
.
Who is Olivia Gatwood? Brief career details
Do you think I'm pretty? I'm grown up now and have a newer book I want people to see.
.
Olivia Gatwood is an American poet and sex ed enthusiast, whose works on topics include coming of age, feminism, gendered violence, and true crime.

She gained "recognition for her outstanding poetry, writing workshops, and work as a Title IX Compliant educator in sexual assault prevention and recovery."

My "What Sex Becomes" poem
Some of her literary works include "Hey Science," "Two Poems," "Poetry Suite," "Ode to the Women on Long Island," "Back-Pedal," "Mans/Laughter," "The Autocross," "Manic Pixie Dream Girl," "Ode to my Bitch Face," and many others.

Well, I suppose rhyming is hard work, too.
Who is she? Olivia Gatwood, 28 [31 in 2023], is a poet, writer, and activist. She is a feminist and advocate through her literary works. She was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.

Her birthday falls on Feb. 23, daughter of Jill and [Lord] Byron Gatwood, who spent three years in Port of Spain, Trinidad, Tobago. It was at this time that she began writing, at the age of 11, at the suggestion of a librarian. More

No comments: