|Remember 1984, heady days when we championed endless war on a tactic?|
- Because it is illegal to initiate war, according to international law, we can only respond to provocations. So on the drawing board are those very provocations. The US government and its associated forces in industry are constantly manufacturing consent for war (by manufacturing pretexts and false flag operations). This helps avoid surprises.
|The US Military vs. the Truth (DN)|
|Say no to war, why? My bank, gov't, and TV wants me to say yes (warisacrime.org)|
- Obama's drone policy and the Rehman strike in Pakistan
- After 3 years of torture, Army whistleblower begins court-martial shrouded in SECRECY
- Is Pres. Obama LYING about Benghazi, AP Journalists, IRS Scandal? (Slate) “Beyond the Afghan theater, we only target al-Qaida and its associated forces,” Obama declared...
- Obama already violated "new and improved" drone policy?
- Bradley Manning speaks: In leaked court recording, heroic whistleblower tells his story for first time
- SIGNS: How to spot and save someone who's drowning
- “Capitalist Zen Master” Bob Benson (Mad Men, Season 6)
|Loveline to get new co-hostess? (SexWithEmily.com)|