|Thay (Thich Nhat Hanh) teaching at Deer Park Monastery, California (Wisdom Quarterly)|
- 0:41 Singing Meditation
- 5:52 Introduction
- 8:10 "Breathing In, Breathing Out"
- 14:13 Guided Meditation with Thay Phap Dung
- 31:00 Thay enters
- 32:45 Introduction to the Chanting by Thay
- 55:00 Namo Avalokiteshvara chanting by the Plum Village monastics
- 1:17:55 Main Talk
- 2:32:20 Sister Chan Khong "I Smile to the World"
We let go, we know-and-see. A teacher, any teacher, only points the way. And looking back, were we ever that far away?
|Orbs (devas?), monastics, devotees gather as a sangha (Wisdom Quarterly)|