|Devi in fairy ring|
|Quiet forests are the haunts of Bhumi devas (Earth spirits) who live dependent on trees.|
Feds won't stop pot use legalized by states
|Cultivation on public land is ruining our forests (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images/SCPR.org)|
|Why is it so easy to get despite the "war"?|
These are the eight issues the Justice Department says must be addressed by states:
- Preventing marijuana from getting to minors.
- Keeping money from marijuana sales from going to criminal enterprises, gangs, and cartels. [Relocate those profits to corporate coffers.]
- Preventing pot from states where it's legal from getting into states where it remains criminalized.
- Preventing state-authorized marijuana activity from being used as a cover for trafficking in other illegal drugs or activity.
- Preventing violence and the use of firearms in the growing and distribution of pot.
- Preventing people from driving while stoned and other "adverse public health consequences associated with marijuana use."
- Preventing marijuana from being grown on public lands.
- Preventing pot possession on federal property. [The police state has its own interests to protect and laws to enforce so that we are never safe from a two-tiered legal system.]