- "Hey cheer up, Buddha, and party with us -- not that you would know anything about 'partying' having spent 29 years as a prince living in three massive party palaces full of dancing girls, fabulous food and drink, musicians, minstrels, and the surfeit of princely trappings. It was a right royal rave in your private kingdom somewhere between Egypt and India. Never mind about that then. Hey, Buddha, teach us! We want to be free! We want to be liberated from this lack-of-fulfillment, this misery without end. Show us the way!"
|Yoga Rave (artoflivingla.org)|
|Hey, A, please no Buddha selfies (AK)|
|Meditation Barbie: breatharian Amatue|
|Novices full of devotion (Dietmar Temps)|
|Ven. Bhikkhu Bodhi, what is Nirvana? What is the end-of-all-suffering? (Angelina K)|
- Psychological Dimension of Nirvana
- Philosophical Dimension of Nirvana
- Nirvana is an existing reality
- Is Nirvana conditioned by its path
- Is Nirvana mere annihilation ?
- The story of the Turtle and the Fish
- Two elements of Nirvana
- Experience of an Enlightened Person
- State of an enlightened person after passing away
- Mind Stilled