|Yolandi (center) at Coachella Fest, CA|
|Yolandi, Ninja, and Sixteen Jones|
(Noisey) The making of "Fatty Boom Boom" featuring Ninja's art and ideas on the streets of Johannesburg, South Africa. "Demons" seem to have profound influence on music and oeuvre.
|I'll kill you, bitch. - I know you will like y'all did Mike Brown. Read the DOJ report (AP)|
Proof American racism is rampant among police in U.S. and the Department of Justice just figured it out thanks to a murderer formerly on the Ferguson police force whose lynching by gun got him a better job and a big monetary reward and no apparent punishment other than a civil suit the parents of the teen victim have been threatening for a long time.
|Knock, knock. Who is it? 1984. 1984-who? 1984 at your front door. Open up or we'll break it down. We don't need no stinkin' warrant! Whole city's on lock down and under Martial law.|
But now that the cat is out of the bag and they can no longer assess their "poor tax" and fund their department and court system on the black of the New Jim Crow "slaves" of Missouri, what will actually change? Ask Prof. Michelle Alexander or Joy DeGruy before you answer. Even if you only speak to Professors Gerald Horne or Cornel West, you'll figure out we're living not in a post racist age but an age when talking about the racism that exists is "racist." Don't talk about it!
(CP) Die Antwood rap-rave show in Rock Werchter, Belgium, proving their mettle to Europe after conquering South Africa, July 1, 2012.
|Think about it, Ninja, we're going to be international film stars and Sixteen, too. - Yeah.|
Let it exist instead? No, if we all ignore it, it will go away by itself. Nobody's doing it, nobody's racist. It's just happening by implicit bias not explicitly. No one can be blamed, and nothing can be done. So drop it. Next subject! So let Ferguson's PR campaign begin in earnest and let's go back to the good old days of riding the blacks like slave patrol subjects like those golden days of yore when daddy used all of mommy's sheets and returned them with two eyes hole and some red stains. It's some strange fruit.
|Racism is alive and well and encouraged in police institutions found by DOJ investigation in Ferguson, vindicating black citizens who long complained of modern equivalents of old slave patrols and lynchings (AP).|
- PR experts tell Ferguson it better move to rebuild trust
- Californians have a right to videotape police in public First Amendment protection already exists, but police commonly violate the law to cover up their crimes, so a new bill is being introduced to allow citizen oversight of public employees (Larry Mantle, AirTalk, KPCC)
- Dawn reaches dwarf planet Ceres for 16-month mission
- Bathing parrot turns on faucet, keeps up pressure just the... Miss Iris the parrot has learned a thing or two about personal hygiene in her 13 years.
- Justice for animals! Ringling Bros. to eliminate enslavement, torture, and domination to produce "Elephant Acts" for human entertainment: The big circus will continue to mistreat and use tigers, dogs, horses, and goats, and a Mongolian troupe of camel stunt riders joined its Circus Xtreme show this year. More motorsports, daredevils, and feats of human physical...
- [Newly fat] Kelly Clarkson defends herself after the "Most Hated Woman in..." What didn't kill her really did make her stronger!
- Every Police State needs a pretext: Victims to relive [staged] horror at Boston Marathon bombing trial
- Tainting public opinion, covering up police brutality helps the LAPD: Cops on LA's Skid Row need more training to avoid murdering the mentally ill
- Ringo Starr on the fake replacement Paul McCartney World News Daily Report.com author Barbara Jennings The Beatles left all those clues, and this hoaxy-smelling story continues to feed the rumor, with a new twist, an alleged actual admission by one of the Beatles involved.
- LA Native American voices involved in the performing arts at the Autry in "Off Tthe Rails"
- Was war criminal, war hawk, and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu used as pawn to pressure Iran into accepting U.S.-brokered "bad deal" (Israel laughs all the way to the secret bunker to plan more atrocities on native Palestinians) Netanyahu warns US "bad" deal would put Iran nuclear path to modernity
- America's corporate polluted water supply: SciTech News: Protests over water quality, taste, and smell in the contaminated city of Detroit
- How Hillary Clinton was hiding her crimes and misdemeanors while in government: private, unreported email not turned in for public scrutiny from her time as sec'y of state House Committee subpoenas Clinton emails in Benghazi probe