|Police state uses pretext of shooting to clampdown on all civil liberties and expression (AP).|
Eyewitness to Ferguson police shooting: gunfire did not come from area of peaceful demonstration
|Police state: Fergistan|
|"Black Lives Matter" banner seen during recent Ferguson, Missouri demonstration, with law professor and author Michelle Alexander inset (democracynow.org. 3-12-15).|
- Latest on Ferguson: protesters gather at police station
- Obama in Hollywood today, on Jimmy Kimmel tonight
- What's Eric Holder up to? Whites are unhappy with him
- How to better torture U.S. prisoners, pepper spray?
- Homophobic blog blames lesbians, gays for pedophilia
- Pamela Smart's teen lover-murderer gets parole
- VIDEO: Does capitalism drive drug addiction?
- Suspect held in Long Island, NY cop's shooting
- Military crashes helicopter that can't be recovered
- Jeb Bush's secret emails with donors exposed
- Obama's plan to bring military-industrial complex in to take over all of the geopolitical Middle East with ISIS as the excuse
- VIDEO: The banned story of Adam and Eve from the Bible with parts from the Qu'ran and Jewish texts on angels and Lucifer/Satan
- 93 percent of arrests,
- 88 percent of incidents where force was used,
- 90 percent of citations, and
- 85 percent of traffic stops.
|The New Jim Crow (newjimcrow.com)|
|The militarization of U.S. police (rall.com)|
|UC Berkeley vandalism at anti-Ferguson police brutality student demonstration (AP).|