Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cute animal pictures! (Animal Realm)

Pat Macpherson, Amber Larson, Ashley Wells, Crystal Quintero, Wisdom Quarterly
Excuse me. - Excuse me. - Beg your pardon. - Can somebody turn on the hot water again?

Bunnies, they're not just for Easter (Esther, estrus) anymore. Maternal love is forever.
As I was telling you, Douglas... - Yes, do tell! It's quite fascinating what we've been through.
.
1 "plane"=countless worlds
There comes a time in your life when you walk away from the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, focus on the good, forget the bad, love the ones who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is all part of life, it's true, but getting back up is real living.

The Buddha outlined 31 Planes of Existence, general levels where rebirth (relinking) can take place. But each "plane" may have countless worlds expression it, like the innumerable, uncharted, unimaginable diversity (papanca) of just the "animal plane" or tirrachana yoni -- to say nothing of the  "human plane" (manussa loka) spread throughout the visible galaxy and beyond. We were never alone, nor is there any end to the worlds into which one may fall. But the end of rebirth (enlightenment) is possible when one sees the dangers, false promises (of satisfaction), and other faults with all conditioned worlds (ti-lakkhana) and wearies of the merry-go-round (samsara).

"Are you tired of the tide? Aren't you tired of the tide? Roll in a rockpool. Come, let's hide. Build a tower of strength and watch it weaken. Construct high hopes as the brightest beacon. Watch the seagulls eat the trash you contemptuously ditch. Do you know a seagull? Do you know a wreck? Do you know a raging wind? Tower of strength takes to the sea, oh oh oh!" (RP)

Mom, what are they looking at? Why do they stare with those boxes. Why is the sky blue?
I'm getting the hang of this. If I double-click my paw, it seems to come alive.
My mother is the furry, but I would follow her anywhere just to be licked clean again.
There-there, we're all mammals, and I sympathize with you. But now tell me about the fish.
Pull my...uh, on second thought, don't. But do tell me how you could possibly be so tiny!
Eight is enough when eating, but when it comes to sleeping, the more the merrier!
"The animal realm (tirrachana yoni) or womb is super-diversified!" said the turtle.
Please, Chinese zookeeper, don't torture me in that isolation cage. I'll confess to anything!
I saw a sandcrab, I saw a sandcrab! I better save him before he drowns in this salt foam!
"Tom 'n Jerry," it's good TV. I just don't know who in the world this rat thinks he is!
Momma? Momma? Momma? - I don't know how to break this to you, Kitty, but...
Momma? - Yes, dear, what is it? -  I love you, meow, meow. - Rrrrrrrrrrr.

Hey, so this is what evolution looks like! You know we're related, according to these guys.
Humans fight, build, bombs and pollute the planet all day long. With our bigger brain, we just swim, eat, make love, and play. Who, then, is the smartest species on this big blue Earth? Read the Hitchhiker's Guide.
Mommy, am I a panda or a black-and-white mitten? Zoos won't torture me, will they?
Oh, finally, I'm out of that dark, dank hole and back in the sun and open air! Never again.
Good karma is hard to come in subhuman worlds (apaya), but motherhood is available.

No comments: