|On March 2 at 3:00 pm on a Christine Blosdale Special, Kyle explained working on a movie with the Dalai Lama (see Min. 17) among many opportunities that now flow his way. More|
|Kyle Cease on the Christine Blosdale Special, 3:00 pm, Monday, March 2, 2015 (KPFK)|
- Evolving Out Loud. Live.
- March 21-22, 2015, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 305 Rose Ave., Venice, CA 90291
- is a fun flow in the now. [This means I don't prepare and just wing it, which makes for a better show when it works.] This is a full on identification of lies that have been guiding you.
- is an immersion into your creative self.
- is the releasing of everything you are not, in order to make room for everything you are supposed to become.
- is a leaping into higher awareness of your true self. [Which self is that?]
- explores the profitability of playing.
- is a release from anxieties/panic attacks and other stresses.
- can help you to enter a higher level of possibilities.
- will help you to see that everything you see, think, know, understand, feel, etc. matters…and that you could potentially be sitting on original possibilities, points of view, which you could be writing books, recording podcasts, filming videos about and expanding yourself, career, voice, income, etc.
Numerous people have already experienced a deeper connection to themselves, the release of fears, weight loss, a connection to the moment, the ending of stage fright, developed new purpose driven companies, a discovery of inner abilities that were being over looked, new adventures, letting go of addictions, higher income, freedom, etc.
Watch the trailer (video above) and take a leap of faith in yourself. Investing in yourself [Kyle, you mean giving you my money?] is the greatest investment you will ever make.
Join Kyle on March 21-22 in LA and you too will evolve out loud.
Evolving Out Loud