Saturday, November 30, 2019

Slayer: Final Campaign, LA Forum (LIVE)

Nicki Tedesco (YouTube/live simulcast); Pfc. Sandoval, Seth Auberon (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly


Slayer: The Final Campaign LIVE in Los Angeles at The Forum
Slayer! (Beavis & Butthead)
(Streamed live, midnight, Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2019) Join Nicki Tedesco and her subscribers LIVE as we anticipate the arrival of Slayer to the stage for their final concert ever.

Streaming starts way before they start, so the concert does not begin until 12 minutes in. Thank you to all for chatting and thanking me for standing completely still during a Slayer concert to bring you all this footage.

(bunte-ansichten.de) Final 15 minutes of show and goodbye from Slayer

WARNING: Flashing lights may induce seizures! If you're triggered by hearing me enjoy myself and laugh while cussing and waiting 12 minutes for Slayer to start, then go to another channel or go to the concert. This video was made for my subscribers and we chat between songs. If you enjoyed this, I am so glad I could bring you along!

No comments: