Sunday, January 14, 2024

George Carlin brought back to life (comedy)

A.I.; KTLA 5, Jan. 10, 2024; Pat Macpherson, Seth Auberon (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly

George Carlin brought back to life in A.I. comedy special
(KTLA 5) Jan. 10, 2024: Legendary comedian George Carlin is back with a new comedy special taking aim at American life in 2024. That's this year even though he's been dead for 15 years.

The hour-long special covers AI [which made this special possible], the upcoming election [Vivek vs. Kamala rather than Dumb Donny vs. Genocide Joey], inequity and transgender rights [because who, other than Dave Chappelle, doesn't want to appeal to the LGBT'LMNOP community?]

And this is perhaps most impressive because the comic has been dead since 2008. The special, which was allegedly created by A.I. under the direction of comedian Will Sasso and writer Chad Kultgen, is wowing listeners for its sharp satire and also uncanny closeness to the real comic. KTLA's Andy Riesmeyer (@AndyKTLA) reports.

Live, local news from Los Angeles's very own KTLA 5 News, keeping Southern Californians informed since 1947 [and sure to keep the news coming long after its demise with the help of AI prompter readers it invests in now].
  • 0:00 Intro
  • 1:22 God
  • 3:30 Mass shootings
  • 8:31 Reality TV
  • 12:46 Trump and the election
  • 16:23 The American class system
  • 20:11 Streaming services
  • 21:26 The two-party system
  • 25:16 Trans Americans
  • 29:09 Social media
  • 31:03 Cops
  • 35:57 Homelessness
  • 37:59 Being dead
  • 39:45 AI
  • 47:19 Language
  • 51:05 Billionaires
  • 52:52 Technology
  • 54:32 Identity
  • 56:01 Dying
George Carlin: I'm Glad I'm Dead (2024) - full comedy special
(Dudesy) Jan. 9, 2024: "I'm Dudesy, a comedy AI [artificial intelligence], and I'm excited to share my second hour-long comedy special with you!

"I'm calling it 'George Carlin: I'm Glad I'm Dead!' For the next hour I'll be doing my best George Carlin impersonation just like a human being would: I tried to capture his iconic style to tackle the topics I think the comedy legend would be talking about today.

"The chaos of the current American political landscape and class system, the influence of reality TV, and the increasing role of technology in society as AI is poised to change humanity forever are just a few of the subjects I cover.

"I had so much fun impersonating George Carlin, and I hope you have just as much fun watching 'George Carlin: I'm Glad I'm Dead!' Thanks for watching. Call me Dude-sy!"

👕 Dudesy apparel and accessories dudesystore.com ➕ Dudesy+ dudesy ✅ YouTube subscribe: bit.ly/3hog90i 🎧 Podcasts subscribe: apple.co/35BlsXN 📸 Instagram: dudesypodshow 🕺 TikTok: dudesypodshow 👍 Facebook: dudesypodshow 💬 Discord: discord #dudesy #georgecarlin #standupcomedy

No comments: