- Discounts for students, clergy, and monastics.
- Some scholarships available.
- Registration prior to March 1st will include lunch.
Featured Keynote address: "Buddhist Insights into Women's Ways of Healing" with Sensei Ellen Birx, Ph.D., R.N., professor of nursing at Radford University and the author of Healing Zen.
Workshops by Theravada/Vipassana, Mahayana, and Vajrayana speakers.
- Venerable Gunasari, bhikkhuni (also an M.D.)
- Sensei Joan Hoeberichts is a Zen teacher in the lineage of the White Plum Asangha, founded by Maezumi Roshi
- Marcia Grabowecky Ph.D. is professor of psychology at Northwestern University and member of the Mind Life Institute
- And many more
For more information and to register, visit: http://www.dharmawomen.org/