Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Comedy: Me before and after DRUGS (video)

Christopher Lloyd ("Jim," Taxi); Seth Auberon, Sheldon S., Crystal Q., Wisdom Quarterly



Where shall I start? Let's start at the end, where I am now -- driving a cab in New York City without a license. But here I am trying to get one at the DMV with a little help from my friends. It wasn't always this way! I was once enrolled at Harvard. I was rich. I was brilliant. I had a smart and beautiful and kind girlfriend. We were going to get married and live the high life on the East Coast. Then it all went wrong. It started with a brownie. Gordon (Tom Hanks) didn't help. Heather, my girlfriend, was the source of the peer pressure that led me down a bad road. Later, I recovered, became a mad scientist, and went Back to the Future. Remember?

No comments: