Monday, October 25, 2021

Dave Chappelle: "I am a feminist" (video)

Sky News Australia; Jimmy Dore ComedyControversy Radio, Oct. 17, 2021; Wisdom Quarterly
WARNING: Foul, offensive, vulgar, insensitive, racist, sexist, and crass language! Wrong speech!

Dave Chappelle’s The Closer: "I am a feminist. I will lead you women to the promised land"
(Controversy Radio, Oct. 17, 2021) Dave Chappelle has an issue with one of the letters in the LGBT community. Guess which. In The Closer he states, "I am a FEMINIST. I will lead you women to the Promised Land." Then he gets hideously vulgar and funny -- and quite touching with the story of his trans friend Daphne.

Like 👍 Sub 🥪 and Click 🔔. Become a special "agent." Join to get access to extras: 👇🏽YouTube... Twitter.com/JesseSalishaSupport channel * Donate @ paypal.me/controversyradio... teespring.com... simplypurebysalisha.com

No comments: