Friday, July 24, 2026

Merging Israeli IDF with USA: Section 219

The first Jewish U.S. President Trump
(Military.com) The House is preparing to vote on the Fiscal Year 2027 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) with Section 219 (formerly called Section 224) still embedded in the roughly $1.1 trillion bill.

The House approved the rule governing debate on H.R. 8800 by a 214-211 vote Tuesday, July 21, 2026. The vote allowed the chamber to proceed with the NDAA but excluded the amendment from [heroic and maligned peace warriors] Reps. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) and Ro Khanna (Democrat-California) that would have removed Section 219.

USA could withdraw support for Israel?

I helped Israel. I blackmailed Trump
Lawmakers will not receive a separate vote on the bipartisan [both side, Republicans and Democrats] amendment that sought to remove the section, a proposal to expand U.S.-Israel defense technology cooperation that has garnered strong rebukes in certain political and defense circles.

The House expects to hold a recorded vote on the complete NDAA on Wednesday.

Bibi: I'm Polish from Chicago, and this is all going to plan just like we planned at the CIA.
.
What Section 219 would do
I may be a Neo-Nazi, but I'm not Anti-Semitic. I love me my Zionist Israel and King Bibi!
.
Your Majesty, welcome to the USA-DOW! - Pete
Section 219 would direct Defense [Trump's Department of War] Secretary [Pete Hegseth] to designate a Pentagon “executive agent” to oversee the United States-Israel Defense Technology Cooperation Initiative. That official would coordinate bilateral defense research, development, testing, evaluation, and industrial cooperation [as in the Christion Zionist military-industrial complex].

The proposal originated as the bipartisan and bicameral United States-Israel FUTURES Act, introduced in the House by Reps. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) and [Black military man turned politicianDon Davis (D-N.C.) with companion legislation from Sens. Ted Budd (R-N.C.) and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) More:

No comments: