- Does a flashier car make a man look sexier? (GM America)
Questioning the Dalai Lama, spiritual leader of the Government of Tibet in exile, on the subject of poverty and happiness.
- Why do the poorest people on earth tend to be the happiest?
- Why are we as Americans so terrified of not being "rich"?
- Could it be the way we're marketed to?
- Have we equated power and control with bliss?
Marketing, what marketing? It's even embedded in the News (the Info-tainment): The ridiculous question, Does a flashier car make a man look sexier? is full of subtext: "If you buy more expensive consumer products, then you can have love." And love may just get you happiness.