|Exxkuse me, Hih'lahry, yuh're vut? - I, uh, I'm sorry. - Kee'ise me. - Okay. (veooz.com)|
|That man is like Hitler!!! (audio)|
- Is Putin insane? Hardly! (Masha Gessen)
- VIDEO: Putin: "Crimea [a river, cry me a sea!]"
- VIDEO: Putin declares Crimea independent state after [sham] vote to secede from [West-leaning] Ukraine
|I agree with that B! (Cartman means Bolshevik)|
We only call in the military when corporations can make more money than they would without war -- but only after manufacturing a pretext. We never go without an artificial pretext.
|Give WAR a chance? (veteransforpeace.org)|
- Why did Pres. Clinton invade Somalia, Africa?
- The Women of War (warisacrime.org)
- The failed American invasion, occupation of Haiti
- Democrats to take on Clinton for Prez in 2016
- St. Patrick would not have approved of Drones
- In Ukraine jobless, aimless replace revolutionaries
- U.S. Army Gen. pleads GUILTY in sex case; "I failed..."
- CIA suspends Chief of Iran Operations
- Marchers and mayors defy Venezuelan gov't
- VIDEO: Confessions of Economic Hitman (John Perkins)
- PHOTOS: Topless and bored protests in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton steps away from Pres. Obama In recent weeks, as the standoff over Ukraine escalated, Hillary Clinton did something she never did as secretary of state: She put considerable distance between herself and the president after four years. The worst blot on his first-term record, the embarrassing Benghazi scandal, didn't happen until the final months of the campaign, limiting the damage.
|So long, sucker. Now you're on your own.|