|Listen to this dumb B ('olshevik). We don't render, naked girl; the CIA renders!|
|Don't render me, bro, don't render me, bro! (F)|
- LISTEN (KPFA, Berkeley): Prof. Paul Magocsi, Chair of Ukrainian Studies at the University of Toronto, is interviewed by L&P host Mitch Jeserich.
Snowden docs expose how the NSA "infects" millions of computers and impersonates Facebook server
|They're trying to hack everyone on Facebook|
READ: A Sliver of Light (excerpt)
- Ukraine will never accept Crimea's annexation by Russia
- A Sliver of Light: Freed U.S. hikers on captivity in Iran and activism against solitary confinement (torture) in U.S.
- NFL: M.I.A., pay $16.6 mil for Super Bowl middle finger!
- LA to consider sales tax to fix failing streets, sidewalks
- Rise in unlawful reentry prosecutions drives convictions
- LAX shooting: Biggest failure was... says L.A. mayor
- Putin: Crimea is an "integral part" of Russia; U.S. imposes new sanctions
- Obama hosts Abbas in push for framework deal
- 15 killed in [alleged] Afghan suicide bombing
- Lawmakers seek answers on lack of mortgage fraud prosecutions
- Immigrant detainees launch hunger strike at 2nd GEO-owned private for-profit prison
- GM recalls another 1.6M cars as CEO admits "terrible" consequences