|When the world was a garden: Los Angeles' original inhabitants the Tongva tribe|
|Pitzer College has a hidden treasure: a Native Tongva Garden (pitzer.edu)|
|Arroyo Seco Foundation (facebook), March 22|
|Native Wm Leclair with Buddhist brothers (BP)|
|Gomari, Tibet/China (Rietje)|
|Native dance, Hemis Gompa (Stella Peters)|
ANSWER: Hendon, we only know it's possible, and we wouldn't be the first to notice. We will have to consult with our non-resident expert, H.M. Harris, to see if it is probable. (We hope he reads this and sends us the answer soon).
- Native American Walkabout 2014 (March 22)
- Early Chumash and Tongva cultures (PDF)
- Native American Buddhism and Tibet
- The Tibet-Pueblo [American Indian] Connection
- Buddhism among the Pueblo Indians, USA
- Native American Ethnographic Study: Ventura
- A Sneak Peek into Santa Monica's "Tongva Park"
- Pitzer College (Claremont) John R. Rodman Arboretum