|DARPA created Net for military, uses social media to spy. NSA helps steal our nude images.|
The spat between the CIA and its congressional "overseers" (actually overlookers since they overlook so much misbehavior) has intensified after California Senator Dianne Feinstein took to the Senate floor to directly accuse the CIA of spying on her overisight committee.
|Is the CIA going to brainwash me again? - What, Feinstein?|
|America tortures with CIA help and cover-ups|
- Dragnet Nation: Julia Angwin’s quest for privacy and Ray McGovern on FISA Court’s "raw take" order
- Canadian military finally pulls out of Afghanistan today
- War Made Easy: How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death
- Made Love, Got War: Norman Solomon on Close Encounters with America's Warfare State
- Peeping Webcam? With NSA help, British spy agency intercepted millions of Yahoo Chat images
- Spying on lawyers: Snowden documents show NSA ally targeted U.S. law firm
- Julian Assange on being placed on NSA "Manhunting" list and secret targeting of WikiLeaks supporters
- Attorney for Edward Snowden interrogated at U.K. airport, placed on "inhibited persons list"
- War Made Easy: From Vietnam to Iraq by Norman Solomon
- Is any plastic safe? Industry tries to hide SCARY new evidence on BPA-free bottles and containers being worse than BPA
- Angela Davis on prison abolition, the War on Drugs, and why social movements shouldn’t wait on Obama