|Can flowers, herbs, trees, roots, greens, and mushrooms heal? (Nam Keng/flickr.com)|
|Even earthbound devas can learn a thing or two about the healing power of plants|
- Support for California death penalty slipping
- Heat hacks: How to stay cool without air conditioning
- Using cooling foods (cucumbers, greens, alkalinizing items)
- 10 cooling foods to undo bloatedness
- Feeling irritable? Short tempered, feverish, sore throat? You might be suffering from what Chinese medicine calls an excess of yang energy in the body, also known as being "heaty." Having too much 'hot' energy in the body typically leads to symptoms such as: Feeling irritable and short tempered, Feverish, Constipated, Flushed face, Sore throat, Nose bleeds, Bad skin, rashes, and acne; Mouth ulcers, Indigestion, and so on.
- What are Heaty and Cooling Foods? The notion of heaty (yang), as opposed to cooling (yin), is a Chinese form of expressing certain set of symptoms or sensations.
- Ayurvedic Cooling Foods - Whole Living
- Warming and cooling characteristics of common foods
Cooling foods have the effect of clearing heat and toxins, cooling and calming the blood, and nourishing yin. These types of food are suitable for...
|Natural hormone builders: cholesterol, herbs...|