|European Conquistador Pizarro visits Inca in America (truelegendstheseries.com)|
(Documentary) In 1990 a confrontation propelled Native issues in Kanehsatake and the village of Oka, Quebec, into the international spotlight. Director Alanis Obomsawin spent 78 nerve-wracking days filming an armed stand-off between Mohawks, Canadian Army, Quebec police.
|U.S. Puebloan People: Native American dancers at Ohkay Owingeh (wiki).|
- 500 Years of Indigenous Resistance
- Download and print product information sheet
- PM Press, paperback, 96 pages
- VIDEO: "500 Years of Resistance" by Daniel Osuna Christian involvement in the theft of the Southern and Central American continent and the genocide, enslavement, and mass rape of its indigenous inhabitants. Osuna explains the religious motives of the White European Christian conquest of the West. This is the true history of Christian expansion told from the point of view of its most victimized ethnic group....Christianity didn't spread anywhere on Earth through peace and love, despite the tireless efforts of its most famous apologists...
Jesus Walton Saturday, TelegraphTimes.com, Dec. 12, 2015
|American Indian Movement (AIM) flag as flown in the United States (wiki)|
|John Trudell, Alcatraz, Dec. 1, 1969 (AP)|
- American Indian Movement (AIM)
- National Indian Brotherhood
- Native American Rights Fund
- National Indian Youth Council
- National American Indian Council
- National Council on Indian Work
- National Indian Leadership Training, and the
- American Indian Committee on Alcohol and Drug Abuse.
|An Indigenous Peoples' History of the US|
|Russell Means, 1989 (Marcy Nighswander/AP)|