|The Buddha, Wat Si Chum, Sukhothai, Thailand (theslowboat.teamworkz.asia)|
|The Buddha's peaceful, compassionate eyes of wisdom, Nepal (lalikala.deviantart.com)|
|The heart of wisdom is anatta/empty.|
|On top of Nepal's largest and best known stupa and mandala are these all-seeing eyes.|
- PATH: the 37 Requisites or Elements of Enlightenment
- There are Seven [proximate] Factors of Enlightenment
- impermanence (anicca)
- unsatisfactoriness (dukkha, see sacca)
- impersonality (anattā) of all forms of existence.
- knowledge based on thinking (cintā-mayā-paññā)
- knowledge based on learning (suta-mayā-paññā)
- knowledge based on mental development/meditation (bhāvanā-mayā-paññā) (DN 33).