Thursday, October 19, 2023

Plant-based mushroom "chik-un" chef (video)

Chef, can you make us something like this Buddha's Delight out of tofu or green jackfruit?

Mushroom tastes like chicken, so make KFC
Why did the chicken cross the road?
(Sauce Stache) 9/15/19: I finally got my hands on "Chicken of the Woods," the mushroom that tastes just like poultry.

I can't believe how incredible this mushroom tastes, so I knew I had to make a plant-based KFC ("Kentucky Fried Chik-un"). I ordered mushrooms here (no sponsorship): oregonmushrooms.com.

Vegans love to love and be loved by chickens.
The goal of SauceStache is to continue trying something new to me and something different. I find inspiration from The SauceSquad and my constant hunt on social media to see what food is being made around the world and how I can try to make it. Let's try to make some food while having fun.

Patreon.com/saucestache. JOIN the SauceSquad Saucestache.com to print recipes and merchandise. Music by Joakim Karud (joakimkarud).

No comments: