- dark, leafy greens like spinach, kale, chard, collards
- fresh herbs like parsley, dill, cilantro
- blue-green algae
- matcha whole leaf green tea
- green vegetables and fruit like peas, asparagus, broccoli, celery, grapes
- sea vegetables (edible seaweeds).
|We have bodies of vibrating light.|
I look at my big mug of hot matcha green tea in the morning as warm liquid love. It feeds my body and soul. The ritual with the bamboo scoop, sifter, and whisk rivals that of any coffee lover’s accouterments. Among its many benefits, matcha… More
(Spirit Science 2) What our the body's energy centers? The chakras.