- "White People’s Choice Awards": Oscars Host Chris Rock condemns Hollywood’s lack of diversity
- VIDEO: Is Hollywood "ambivalent about Latinos," limiting them to roles of housekeeper and gang member?
|Will "Spotlight" win big exposing systematic Catholic child molestation or Leo's night?|
|Imagining a Buddhist Oscars' ceremony, the like the Right Livelihood Awards (Ven. Sivali)|
|I'm based on a Latino guy.|
|Kim Kardashian's butt (Playboy)|
|Marilyn Monroe, 12, 1938 (WLS)|
A growing number of actors and filmmakers are pushing for a boycott of the Oscars after no actors of color were nominated for a second year in a row. The largely white male Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences responded by pledging to overhaul its voting requirements and to double membership of women and people of color by 2020.
|7 memorable Oscars moments (AP)|
|Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas asks questions in court for 1st time in 10 years|
"Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution"
- PREVIEW OF THE OSCARS 2016 (the Academy Awards)
- Improv group pokes fun at the Academy Awards
- VIDEO: Blacks explain why Oscar's so white (Daily Show)
- Top female filmmakers reveal Hollywood's gender bias
- Latino USA: long running show on Latino/a issues
- VIDEO: Chris Rock's killer monologue (Complex News)