Tuesday, May 8, 2018

RE: My Stroke of Insight (Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor)

Neuroscientist Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor (drjilltaylor.com, mystrokeofinsight.com, TED.com); Crystal Quintero, Dhr. Seven, Pat Macpherson (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly
Our brains are amazing organs!
Harvard-trained neuroscientist and stroke survivor Dr. Taylor updates us on her post-stroke, post super popular TED Talk condition:

(April 1, 2017) Hello everyone; welcome to my world! I am busy working on book #2 and having a blast with life. I am happy to travel for keynotes and balancing work with play in delightful ways. I wish you all the very best and look forward to hearing from you! Jill
===
I gave one of the greatest TED Talks ever!
(September 26, 2016) Hi everyone; I lost my father and mother in 2015, so I chose to take a year off for grieving and soul searching purposes. I scheduled a few speaking events, but mostly I began writing again.
 
I'm way more creative and fun now!
My office is open for "business as usual" in the event that you would like to touch base or schedule a speaking engagement.

Please feel free to contact us at: adam*** at my stroke of insight *** . ** com -- just string that together without any spaces or stars. (We are clearly trying to outsmart the spammer robots.)

I wish you all the very best along your journey as I take some quiet time of my own. Hugs to you all, Jill
===
Hi everyone; life is good, and I am happy. If you are at all interested in learning more about your brain or the brain of another who has experienced some form of trauma, please read My Stroke of Insight. We are all perfect and whole and beautiful just the way we are.

I will be traveling quite a bit this fall, so if you are interested in catching me out in the world, check out my updated Speaker Schedule.

I am teaming up with two wonderful folks on different events -- Carrie Newcomer and Christina Eartheart.

Hope to see you out and about! BIG BIG hugs, Jill

No comments: