Friday, August 28, 2020

"I've 'been' with my father" - Ivanka Trump

Vice News (on the "Cult of Trump" and his brood except for Baron); Eds., Wisdom Quarterly
"I've been with my father," confesses Jewish-convert Ivanka Trump, it seems in the biblical sense of filial Judeo-Christian incest? What a strange thing to declare to the nation, but it's a strange family.
.
And they shall call me "Father" and bow, for I am that I am unto them as a God. They shall bow before me and, verily, bow in my bedroom in the case of Ivanka. And the nation shall rise to their feet for me and raise a straightened arm to hail me, their law-and-order Leader, and wear the red hat of allegiance and open-carry firearms to fight among themselves as we MAGA-A.

This prop has it all. Don't even need to read it. Just hold it and they'll vote for me.


No comments: